Friday, March 15, 2013

Hi

I forgot to introduce myself.  My name is Val, and I am the adoptive mom to a wonderful son.  I have been married for a whole lot of years, and would like to adopt another child some day.  My son is autistic, along with other SNs, but that in no way slows him down. 

I fell in love with Sutter's smile one day, and truly cried after reading his story.  How can one look at the intelligence in his eyes, and not just want to run over and make him part of their family?  Why not us?  Well, honestly, after long hours of number crunching, it would take raising enough money for his cover the majority of his adoption fees for us to be able to afford to.  That is about $20,000 give or take a few thousand.  We are still catching up from adopting our first son.  Plus, one's husband must also be on board :-). 

So, if Sutter is meant to be ours, we will figure it out.  However, in the interim I am hoping that someone falls in love with his smile as much as I have.  There is love, intelligence, and kindness in those eyes.  He deserves to be brought home and loved by his family, the chance to become a man, and a chance to have the life every living person deserves a shot at.  If you donate through his link on Reece's Rainbow, it is tax deductible for American's.  Not sure how international donations would work.  It is a registered 501 C3 organization.  Here is the link (yes, I will be inundating peope with it ;-)} http://reecesrainbow.org/?s=sutter

Praying for Sutter's family to find him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment