Saturday, April 13, 2013

Good Afternoon!

Well, it is in my time zone ;-).  I woke this morning with the realization that I have a crappy virus thanks to the males in my house.  I started to actually started feeling crappy about it until I thought of Jared, and the other children that suffer from chronic conditions every day. Then I figuritively kicked myself in the bum, and moved on. 

Jared, I am sorry that your family has not found you.  Praying everyday that the Creator leads your family to you.  I hope that those who read this will give even a few dollars to his grant.  It's not for a lack of people wanting these amazing children, but with the average cost of $25,000 it does make it difficult.  They can afford to raise the child, but to come up with that kind of money in 4-5 months is daunting for any average American family.  All monies donated through the link below are tax deductible!  If not Jared, feel free to donate funds to another child. 

http://reecesrainbow.org/423/jared-26

Brightest Blessings!

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment